New age, new look. 15
The new plan
>Okay, took me a while to compose this. Sorry.
The plan I, James W. Berry, am going to follow now is to become an online personality, much like the original plan, but with tweaks.
>I'm going to organize the Pictures section of this blog with my pieces of birthday-themed imagery I've been creating.
>I'm going to go YouTube. My main channel, "DanWillTheFlim" has re-launched with this video:
- It will upload videos on Wednesdays & Sundays, but not every.
- Wednesdays will be filmed videos
- Sundays will be animation videos
>I'm finishing up the website for DanWillTheFlim here | http://www.ncnotcrazy.com/jameswberry/danwilltheflim.html
>NCnotcrazy.com has now a beta mobile site accessible through the home page on a mobile device (typing NCnotcrazy.com on your phone is the only way to get to it, any other directory ex: /animation will not go mobile)
>This website's next move is to fix up design, actually offer members something to use, and start uploading videos to it's YouTube channel (Link). After finishing sites for Good Jokes, Team NCnotcrazy, and Reality is Punctuality, we will be focusing towards NCnotcrazy Blog, and NCnotcrazy TESTS. Afterwards, NCmation. Then we will launch the new buckets for our site: [Still to be named].
>More on James:
I will upload to DWTF...whenever I can, and I'm starting another channel, where I will vlog periodically. Also, I may restart my Tumblr blog, and restart my Instagrams, and take my Twitters more seriously. I have a lot of things to do....all for you.
Feeling a mixture of tiredness, and hype...
>From James W. Berry (BLOG!!) -- Facebook | Twitter