11.05.2012

Hey You Guys

Hey Internet,


                 Time to fill you guys in on my life since last post. Well, I have made much progress on NCnotcrazy.com and it's products: NCmation ; NCgroups. I also started High School in a different school this year, wait- let me explain that scene first.

High School


                 I chose to go to a school called Transit Tech High School. I chose to go there because of the "Tech" in "Transit Tech", but the school was mostly "Transit" in "Transit Tech" (about trains)...I wasn't interested in trains. So I had to transfer, to my second choice school, "John Dewey High School". Also, Transit Tech was too far from my house, I had to take THREE trains to get there, 1 hour and 28 minutes for a trip to a school where you learn about trains!?! It wasn't for me...but the upside was all of friends I made there. I had made friends in the 'popular' group; friends in the 'weird' group; the 'freaky' group; the 'outcasts'; 'gossipers'; 'divas'; 'losers'; jokesters'; even friends in the 'etc' group. It was kind of hard for me to leave them....I had so many potential girlfriends there. (tear drop runs down face)

But now I'm in John Dewey High School, and I'm liking what I'm seeing, we have a campus which is awesome, we have........a lot of stuff I didn't see yet, but I like the school.

Internet Plans


                 I am hoping to become an internet sensation at some point. I am currently working on the main parts on my so-far 2 year project, "NCnotcrazy.com" I want that website to become an internet multimedia business empire! (I could just be throwing some words in there) but I want this website to become worldly famous. I mean it has the potential, the idea of it, a website whose buckets are color-coded to represent each of its departments: Animation, video sharing, social communication, e-commerce, etc. And the internet is always growing, so will my website, which if you didn't already notice, is inspired by the many forms of entertainment out there on the web. This blog is also going to the top along with NCnotcrazy. I have big plans for my company, "James W. Berry Inc." I will post a blogpost explaining my new plan for the company called, "New age, new look. 15".

Well, Then


                  I see that I have a lot of great things waiting for me in the future. I just need to stop procrastinating and pick up a book....or something like that.

See you guys soon...
>From James W. Berry (BLOG!!) -- Facebook | Twitter

1 comment:

Jason Berry said...

Let's work on the new look for ncnotcrazy.com

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog