6.02.2012

NCNC: NC's big plans!!!


There are some buzzing new items added to NCnotcrazy.com ( [NC] )

Okay, so you guys have really got to stay up-to-sync to NCnotcrazy's Facebook page (here)
and Twitter page (here). NCnotcrazy, to me, is...actually very crazy. The name doesn't even begin to match the plans they have made for the future [NC].


First

NCnotcrazy is planning to launch an animation center on their site! Like you could upload animation onto the site. NCnotcrazy would be animating. I would be animating too, and as you may already know, I'm awesome at animating (yeah, right) you could click the Animations Tab above to view my animations, or go to my YouTube channel 'danwilltheflim'.

Second

NCnotcrazy is adding on 3-6 more test pages onto [NC] Tests, a page that shows the possible ways [NC] could be, the page already has two tests! These tests are interestingly innovative to the site. In a way, they're pitching ideas to you. Soon you'll be able to like and/or comment on them through Facebook so they can hear what you're saying. The site is up but currently under construction to view it go to ncnotcrazy.com/test.

Third

NCnotcrazy is going to further work on the accounts that you can create at ncnotcrazy.com/members. You guys are going to love what you will be able to do with them. I hear plans of 'connecting them to Facebook', 'sharing tons of content'...etc.


Lastly

NCnotcrazy is creating groups that you could join. I don't really know much about that but I know there's already "Team NCnotcrazy" and "Reality is Punctuality". I think you join them through Facebook and Twitter...hmph, try searching them on Facebook.

>From James W. Berry (BLOG!!) -- Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog