1.01.2014

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to everyone! 2013 has been...a very weird year for me. So I'll make it up it 2014.

- My New Years Resolutions, after careful examination of last year, are:

  • To be more focused on tasks at hand
  • To conquer procrastination and finish things on time
  • To never accept anything less than perfect
  • To only look for best ways to accomplish things
  • To start my "New age, new look. 15" plan (Although I'm 16 now)
  • To show the world my love of animation
  • To stay original
  • To continue this blog [with a schedule - tbd]
  • To maintain all creations I've created ( NCnotcrazy, Good Jokes Series, JW.B, etc.)
  • To choose friends more wisely
  • To make sure I follow all of my New Years Resolutions
I hope your new years resolution is as optimistic as I think mine is. If you haven't made one, you don't have to; I do recommend it, it's a nice list of goals really.

...so I'm gonna end this post here, but it won't be long 'til my next one.
Keep an eye out for it

>From James W. Berry (BLOG!!) -- Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog