8.23.2011

UPDATE

Whoa!!


Today was weird....I woke up around 12:00 PM. I worked on HTML, then I went outside. I bought 2 pizza's, a gallon of milk, and something else. Came home. Ate, while watching Tom & Jerry. Then BOOM, people start yelling....The Earth was shaking.

OK, so in case you've been living under a rock...today there was an earthquake near Virginia, and it measured a 5.9 Magnitude. Which means I felt it!! 

And I'm all the way in Brooklyn, NY....
Well I didn't feel it...I was too into my pizza to notice....my dad started yelling, 
"THE GROUND'S SHAKING, GET OUT!!"
My brother and I just stared at him....
Then my uncle joined him in the yelling....
So we just ran with them, and EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE HOUSE!!!
....It was scary, I guess.
But for some reason, I was excited, maybe because this was my first (and hopefully last) Earthquake.


OK, so guys, I can't keep leaving you for HTML...so I might as well tell you what I'm doing...
1.) I made another YouTube channel (not HTML related) http://youtube.com/ncnotcrazy click it.
2.) I'm trying to get the domain name for ncnotcrazy.com (Was so close this morning...just gotta find a product to sell.)
3.) Made a Social Network, it's pretty lame though, but try it out http://blooks.socialgo.com.
4.)With the HTML lessons I'm getting (online, and parents)
I'm gonna 
MAKE SOME CHANGES ON THIS BLOG!
HTML changes of course. (P.S. the HTML will help me put up that Updated Always Post.)

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog