8.11.2011

Dear Diary

Dear Diary
  • Hey guys, the reason I wasn't posting fast enough lately was because my computer's internet slowed down, and I wasn't able to post (It takes so long on the laptop...)
    • So now I'm back...again.
    • Today I went to "Mikey D's", "Mac-Attack", "The King's Kourt" (Mc Donalds)
    • Where I ate like I was a starved child.
I took some pics:




Afterwards I had a Big Mac, but I didn't take pictures then...
These pictures can be found in the Pictures Tab

  • Then I felt like I ate a truck.....ooooo, it still hurts. My stomach makes me look like I'm pregnant...
  • Uhmm, I think I should end this entry here...OH, about the other Dear Diary...
    •  I asked a question, and I found some answers, the most said answer was
"MOVIES-ARE-FAKE" That's all.

  • Guys, this Entry doesn't have a note...sorry.

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype) <Click the signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog