8.11.2011

[OFF-Track] Dear Diary

[OFF-Track/]        This is a dear diary that was suppose to be already posted...but I forgot...sorry.
Dear Diary
  • To Beat the heat, or not to beat the heat? THAT IS THE QUESTION!!
    • My answer was TO BEAT THE HEAT, so I went to the beach......the community pool.....and then the pool again :)
    • It was funny though, when we got to the pool, a fight broke out. Then we ALL got kicked out because they said they were closing (after waiting for 1 hour in the burning sun to get in, and only staying for 5 minutes...)
    • So like my dad always does, he fights the power.
    • He asked questions like it was nobody's business, and found out that they were just bluffing, so that the bad people (and the dumb) could leave...
    • Then they'd get a fresh new batch of people (smart huh? But my family's smarter)
Berry Family: 1 NYC: 0
  • I'm trying OK?
    • I tried to make the Updated Always Post, but there are some complications, like the text wouldn't be readable.
    • But I will get it up there, just you wait and see!


  • Uhmm, I think I should end this entry here...OH, about the other Dear Diary...
    •  I asked a question, and I found some answers, the most said answer was
"Girls look for an honest, good looking, talented guy (well normal girls do) a guy who doesn't lie (cheat on them), a good looking fellow (not OMG EWW status), and a guy with talents (a guy who has something he can do in life, besides watching T.V. all day) 

Note for this entry: How come in movies, you can hear the explosion in Space, but the teachers say you can't hear stuff in space. Answer this question please. On Facebook or Twitter.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)            [/OFF TRACK]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog