But I'm back now and I have a couple of things to say.
BLOG!!Status
Now, fortunately, my website's popularity is sky-rocketing compared to when I started it. When I Compare it to last month (July)...not so much.
To tell you guys the truth, I had a total of 230 page views when I created it. (April 10th, 2011)
The next month, I had an increase of 502 page views!!! I was hyper, I admit. (May, 2011)
The month after that, I had an increase of about 61 views. Still great. (June, 2011)
Last month....I check up 559 page views...
That's a decrease of more than 200 page views!!!
I already know, it was the slowing down of posts...well, I do have that Summer Advance Program thing...GOSH, WHY CAN'T THIS BE EASIER?
So to make this blog more exciting...I plan to link this website up to my NEW WEBSITES!!!
My profile website:
http://www.ncnotcrazy.com/jameswberry
My Social Network (it's a work in progress) I need ideas for a name through...
And I have appointed a couple of official logos for me, I will upload those shortly on, "Updates Today"
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)