8.30.2011

In the library--Good Jokes Bio

Hi guys, In the Brooklyn Public Library nearest to me. On a time schedule so I'll just skip some stuff.

I survived Hurricane Irene!!! (apparently)
Not to be a weirdo or anything but, I was expecting more floods. Actually, I was hoping for floods...cause I never experienced  one in person, and because of the Earthquake>Hurricane chain, I was expecting something to top it off...

Now, the WAY OVER-DUE post...

Good Jokes Bio
Ok, I have been writing stories upon stories of how to say this, but really, there's not much to say.
In case you didn't know: GOOD JOKES was a Facebook page operated by James W. Berry
Story:
I was talking to Ariel B. (a former admin)
When I scrolled down and saw ~Create a page~ and got excited....I made the page because my friends said I was funny.

Then I added a bunch of admins, who probably didn't even want to be added....
Then I took some out, leaving the funny ones...
Then I asked my teachers to go to it (pretty dumb huh?)
Then I made a YouTube video of it....
Then I wanted to make "Like" buttons on web pages...
And I clicked "Blogger".....and I made this blog...wow...
Then I thought..."This page is boring"
The jokes were getting lamer and lamer....
Then one day, I said Good Jokes is coming down...
And now it's down...
(I deleted the YouTube video afterwards)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm, that wasn't that much at all, I don't know why I put it off for so long...
Oh well....

HTML lessons are doing great! Almost finished the layout of the pages of ©NCnotcrazy.com(or whatever extension I can find!!)
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog