Oh my....
Senior trip
was
a huge
thing. It all
started on the bus
AHEM, I mean the
second bus that came cause
there was an explosive reason
why we couldn't take the first bus.
On the second bus, seats changed,
and I had to sit next to Kayla H.
It wasn't bad sitting next to her.
Just a little awkward was all.....
I had nothing against her, it's....
just that I let so many other piers
just that I let so many other piers
down (the ones that wanted to sit with me)
So I just sat with her....she talked mostly, and
I listened, the whole time, listening, nodding, listening,
nodding, and so on. Afterwards, the movie
came on, and some of us watched, others like
me just listened.......to a girl talking, changing subjects
repeatedly...anyways.
........
.........
.........
.........
After that, there was the ride...
It lasted 4.5 HOURS, from when
we got on to when we got off, it was
definitely the worse part of the trip for me...
That is part one of Senior TRIP!!! I think I'll continue
this next time, sorry, I've written to much already...oh and check out my tumblr
blog, it aired a while ago, it's brand new so give it a lot of love!!!
BYE!!!
So I just sat with her....she talked mostly, and
I listened, the whole time, listening, nodding, listening,
nodding, and so on. Afterwards, the movie
came on, and some of us watched, others like
me just listened.......to a girl talking, changing subjects
repeatedly...anyways.
........
.........
.........
.........
After that, there was the ride...
It lasted 4.5 HOURS, from when
we got on to when we got off, it was
definitely the worse part of the trip for me...
That is part one of Senior TRIP!!! I think I'll continue
this next time, sorry, I've written to much already...oh and check out my tumblr
blog, it aired a while ago, it's brand new so give it a lot of love!!!
BYE!!!
(Sigh) There is still more for me to tell.....
Next: Senior Trip Pt 2
Then: Blog Status
Last: Dear Diary (in a new form, a form called, "Bundle" for each day's worth)
Next: Senior Trip Pt 2
Then: Blog Status
Last: Dear Diary (in a new form, a form called, "Bundle" for each day's worth)
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype) P.S. Who liked my shape? Guess what it is... (hint-it's something that goes ^up^, and it carries people)
No comments:
Post a Comment