7.04.2011

Happy 4th of JULY!!!

First of all...happy fourth of July!!! I'd also like to apologize for my behavior here on this blog...I've noticed that I've been having to much fun...
........Also I graduated...

I'm oh so sorry about that...I should have paid more attention to this blog right? Yeah...oh, and while I'm apologizing, I apologize for making another YouTube video behind your back...

 

It's called, "Weirdness Test" I test the 'cloud' theory...just watch...oh I feel so shameful....
[This video is in the DanWillTheFlim (YouTube) Tab on top.]I will be continuing the senior trip shortly, oh BTW this is a new segment on the blog called, "OFF-Track" where I....go off track of what I was previously talking about...

Have a happy 4th of JULY or Independence Day whichever one you're celebrating today!!

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog