6.22.2011

Graduation!>Rehearsal>Me

   Well, on the day of Grad. Practice, I wasn't going to school. I was going straight to B.C. My dad and I left the house at 12:00PM, we got there at 12:34PM, we said our goodbyes, and went our separate ways. I walked up to the place, and pulled on the door (shocked) it was locked....so I tried another...locked, another? Locked....again? Locked.....I'm pretty sure I tried 34 times on the 5 doors each. Nothing. So I just sat on a bench....a hot bench, in the hot sun at 1:40PM, the Grad. Practice was to end at 2:00PM...so why bother right? hmph. Then I heard some sounds, sounds of teenage delinquents. I got up, walked towards the doors, and listened.....I heard those sounds again, but not coming from the other side of those doors, no, but from THE DOORS ON THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING!! Oh my gosh, just then I felt like a really big pile of dumb. All this time, wasted on trying to open the front doors, when my piers were behind the side doors... When I went to talk to them, they kept asking, "James, you were here today??" and, "Where were you??" I just replied, "I was fighting the front doors..." ahhhhhhhhh, good times... (Sigh) There is still more for me to tell..... Next: Senior Trip Then: Blog Status Last: D ear D iary (in a new form, a form called, " B undle " for each day's worth) Well, I took the Living Environment Regents test and I'm sure I passed :)


>From James W. Berry ( still feeling hype )

 Oh, two more things
 1.) This is the first post where I write under my signature.
 2.) I'm finally going to make money off of this. Well, I did already, but $0.65 since I've started this blog is nothing, so I'm going to make a profit off of my animations, through this blog and YouTube. Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog