5.27.2011

Dear Diary (NEW ITEM ON BLOG)

I think I should write my thoughts. That's what blogs are for I guess.... Anyways.....
Dear Diary
  • Well, today, I was feeling good...I had everything going to my liking. Of course the regular stuck up girls were stuck up...but other than that it was awesome.
    • It started with a weird-ish math regents. Today, for some reason, we had class in the cafeteria.
    • After, I had a very good science class.
    • Then I had a interesting social studies class.
    • Then I had a challenging math class.
  • Now, lunch is a different story altogether ( I might make it a new segment ) every lunch period, 'things' happen.
    • First, I have to sit down and listen to my friends violating each other (they do that on a regular basis).
    • Then, I get pushed around in the crowd of people racing for food.
    • Next, I go outside, and think, "What to do?"
    • I usually just walk around for the first few minutes of freedom, then my followers come to  join me. My followers claim they do not follow me, but I see them everywhere, and I always lead.
    • I went through the regular 'hug' schedule.
    • After, I played football. Its been a very long time since I've played football, so instead of me being this all-star football loser, I was unsurprising worse. Hmph. BUT I DID RUN A TOUCHDOWN WHOOOO!!! (I'm still feeling hype)
  • And then the day continued....
    • I had a REALLY sweaty English class afterwards.
    • Then gym...which was boring until we all had a giant volleyball game.

  • Note for this entry: Why are girls so....uninterested in moving? I mean, EVERYONE was playing, even the stuck up girls, but there were those girls in the corner, just talking (sigh). Answer this question please.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog