"Political Views"
This week's topic: Um, I think I might have to shut this Segment down...
um, I don't know really what I've done, but I think I SHOULDN'T post any more "Political Views" Sorry Social Studies teacher and viewers, but I have people telling me that I just don't understand politics, and that it's way more than what it is. I don't disagree with them. I'll try to find something of equal interest to replace "Political Views" with. I am sorry.
**you can also suggest things for me to write about, Subject auditions will be held on a tab called, "New Segment?" on my blog, or on the Face book page, or the twitter.
Sorry.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
um, I don't know really what I've done, but I think I SHOULDN'T post any more "Political Views" Sorry Social Studies teacher and viewers, but I have people telling me that I just don't understand politics, and that it's way more than what it is. I don't disagree with them. I'll try to find something of equal interest to replace "Political Views" with. I am sorry.
**you can also suggest things for me to write about, Subject auditions will be held on a tab called, "New Segment?" on my blog, or on the Face book page, or the twitter.
Sorry.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
No comments:
Post a Comment