5.28.2011

Dear Diary

Dear Diary
  • Today, was a....heh, a hectic day...
    • Today, I started my Science HW, which I plan to make awesome.
    • also, I happened to finish a YouTube video which will be in the update post, "Updates Today".
    • I found out how to make a gadget of my own to put here on this blog (like a game).
    • I realized that the website's production is getting delayed...
    • I have my notes for "Good Jokes's Bio" which will happen...
  • Today, also I thought hard about this secret I was hiding from this girl...
    • It involves a social network called, "Facebook"
    • I don't think I should say more about it...its a secret...
  • Uhmm, I think I should end this entry here...OH, about yesterday's Dear Diary...
    •  I asked a question, and I found some answers, the most said answer was

"Girls don't like 'moving' because they think they're 'hot' stuff, that they have more important things to do..." I.....think I agree with that answer...

  • Note for this entry: Why do people say they support outsiders when they don't? I mean, it's like Your supposed to...but you don't...then why say it??Answer this question please.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog