5.10.2011

BEFORE THE MATH EXAM!!!

    Well, this is it, the day before the State Math Exam. I have waited my ENTIRE-8th grade-life for this. I'm ready, boy am I ready. 100%, 110% if possible, that test is mine! Like my English teacher said, "It's a test, you take it. It doesn't take you." she said that about the ELA (which I'm sorry I didn't write about) but her statement applies to all tests though. I will dominate that test; I will chew it up and spit it out; I will invite it to dinner afterwards cause I'm a gentleman; bottom line, I'm going to ace that test.


    Math to me, is like gibberish to babies-it is all we can say-I don't want to brag but, I just understand it, and'
 quick. I connect lessons and think beyond, like when would we use what we're learning about? I often think of what I want to be when I grow up, during 3th-6th grade, my answer when asked would be, " Well, there's so many things I have the talent for.. I just don't know", but through 7th, and in 8th, the possibilities narrowed themselves down to a couple of choices, now my answer would be, " A mathematician, or an animator".
     Math, um I don't think of it as fun, I think of it as simple. I mean, in English, you have to read a lot, then understand what you read as if you wrote it (I could do that, but it's not as simple as math). In Science, you have to understand the world, and EVERY little thing that happened (too hard for me, but I try). In Social Studies, you must understand what you're learning like it was what you've experienced (did I mention remembering +1billion names and dates? Hard). But math is different-to me-it's just numbers so you don't have to understand it as if you wrote it (It would just stay the same, no deeper meaning), it's not like it's going to change, it will always be the same (easy), and no dates or names to remember. To me, it's just easy. Wish me luck on the test :)

     Ladies and followers, I have something to say (I should put this in another post, but....) I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!! Now, some of you will be asking, "What about this blog? Did I follow for nothing?" 1.) You didn't follow, odds are, you bookmarked this page so you could stay updated, without having to follow. 2.) This blog will still be up and running, well when the website airs, this blog will be more limping than running. Since I found out a way to make it, without paying, I'm working on it. In 2 weeks from today, I'll have it up and running. I won't forget the blog though.


    Remember this Thursday's "Political Views", topic will be:
"Droid Army"

Stay tuned....





>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog