5.13.2011

"Political Views"

Hi again, I'm sorry this "Political Views" post came late but, Blogger was down... So anyways, without further a due...
"Political Views"


This week's topic: Droid Army
This topic was requested. Disclaimer. I do not own any of the following pictures
This is technically a "Power suit"
Looks like it's from "Star Wars"
I think it's a drone, or maybe a man with the "Power suit"

I call shot gun! I mean, looks like a "Mobile unit"
You already know my friend "Optimus" Right?


This is my favorite, looks like one from "Avatar"
I don't really know what to say about this except that it seems AWESOME!!! I found these pictures of droids, robots, robot armor suits, because I couldn't find the real pictures of those droids. To me, this seems like the future we've all thought about is finally becoming the present. I might just be getting this futuristic vibe from these photos, but...I'm entitled to my "Political Views" (scary music begins)I just have one concern though...in those futuristic visions we have...doesn't the robot intellect eventually overwhelm us???? Think about it, I mean, in almost every Sci-Fi movie based on robots, the robots become a threat, because they become "self conscious" (scary music stops) hmph, we'll just have to find out.

That's it for now on the...
"Political Views"

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog