5.08.2011

Hello guys...

Well, It's been really.....something around here... I made a face book page for this blog... >>James W. Berry (BLOG!!)<<  yeah, 11people like it so far,but 6 people follow this blog? (sad thing is, 4 of which are me...)

1.)Um, oh, I made another YouTube video for my YouTube channel:
Now in this video, I have some....interesting music, I would never put music like that, the songs I chose to put in got me a Copy Right notice...So I hope you enjoy, try.

2.)Hm, I'd also like to say that I'm going to put up more animations on the blog. I mean, why have them, if I don't show the world (people viewing my blog...) right? These animations will be either in picture form, or in video form.

3.) I hope you noticed already but, I've changed the way this blog looks, I don't know if this is how I'll keep it, but I know that I'll keep experimenting ;).


4.)Which of these looks better? I want to be like those blog sites that has their names as their backgrounds.
Don't worry, I'll make more, these are just the first.

5.) I keep on saying, "I'll make," or, "I'll try," cause I'm not done making this blog, I have like 10 or 11 posts I know but, I'm not done until I have those floating pics I'm working on.

6.)Oh, this is another video from my YouTube channel DanWillTheFlim
This video is not new but, I think that you should see it: It's about an afternoon when I got off a bus. I went on with my business, and crossed the street, halfway across the street, a bus was going the other direction. Unlike every other bus out there, this one had a MATTRESS under its front wheel. Now, I was thinking, this has to go on YouTube, but who'll do it? Oh wait, I have my phone....but I have to go home...but James, how often does a bus have a mattress under it?? And so I ran back to the sidewalk I started at, and took out my phone and shot the whole video above.

7.) Another thing, I could talk about something you want, just leave it as a comment here, or post it on the face book page. Link here again >> James W. Berry (BLOG!!) <<

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog