4.11.2011

This day has been....

This day has been very.....you know what? I'll list it:
1.) Very Productive [I uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel danwilltheflim]
2.) I posted another blog post [YAY]
3.) I finished my animation for Droidz [The website which I got my.....animation ideas and tips from]
4.) I got a comment on one of my YouTube videos [YYYEEESSS!!]
5.) I found out how to make those rating scenes you see before the movie [Example]
6.) I finally made a username for my Facebook [it's http://facebook.com/jammesberry]
(P.S. If your wondering why I can't just put, "James Berry", is because, well, there are SO MANY James's in the world, and a third of them have Berry for their last names...)
7.) Oh, and today has also been stressful, my mom has been yelling down my neck all day.... (sigh)

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog