4.11.2011

The haters, the sharing, the YouTube....

See, my friends are being, well, idiots (most of them) when I showed them this blog, as I hope you saw in the comments, they were writing, "FAAAAAAIIIIILLLLL". tsk tsk tsk, they're just jealous, jealous that my name is on a website of any kind, and their's isn't


On another note, I'd like to get more followers, I am advertising this blog as much as I can, but I did just start this blog, so....it'll be a while before you see 1,000,000,000 followers (just kidding, but I wish I saw that on my blog). I have a few people saying that they'll follow, but very unlikely tho...


And one more thing, I also would like to endorse my YouTube channel on this blog, the channel is called, " danwilltheflim" yes, "flim" not, "film" I messed up while typing and kept it that way. I don't upload daily though, but I'll try.


This has been my second post
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog