4.10.2011

This is my very first post

To start this blog off, I'd like to show you my Facebook page called,  "Good Jokes" When I found out I could make a page....I made one, kinda like this one, I feel like this Blog might become an online dairy maybe.
Anyways, on that site (which is kinda failing of jokes...) Me, and my admins, think of jokes, but the jokes are becoming wack, and are coming in a slow fashion. I am in need of people who actually post...

UPDATED** The page, "Good Jokes" Does not exist anymore, sorry. The bio, will come out later.
-May 13, 2011  

UPDATED*** The page "Good Jokes"(new) is now a reinvented page on Facebook, AND it's also a group on NCnotcrazy Groups

-November 5, 2012

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

put some stuff on this page dude from shaun

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog