4.12.2011

Why, hello there

     I'm here, posting from the library. This library, so far, is the most interesting one I've been to. As a bonus, it's close to my school!! This library has computers, books, videos, etc. (I won't state the library's name, cause 1. I don't know it, and 2. I don't think I should xP)
     Well, today was pretty good.... I finally made friends with the girl who tricked me, after 5 months of silence, she finally started to talk to me again. Ahhhhh, now no girl in school hates me, I'm finally a cool guy {in a hang-out-with way} see, my only goal in school this year is to not get a girl angry at me (that and to get a perfect score on the state math exam). WHICH I WILL!!!
     Hmmmm I don't really know what else to say right now..... I need more comments....more followers, I need people to give me something to talk about....
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog