It's time for the rest of my senior trip. Well, after the long trip to get there, we were put into groups, I wanted to be in the group with my teacher, but I was put in another group...a more talkative group :(. We came up to the first ride, a roller coaster named The Comet. I WAS NOT GOING ON IT!!! They begged me, but I was too afraid... afterwards, we formed a plan, a plan to break into groups with people who had cellphones as the leaders. (I was one of the leaders) So I took my group and planned to go on some rides, but apparently my group didn't completely understand that I was the leader...and with how I just wanted to have fun...I kinda let then bring me around...:/. Then we ate....I had a big sandwich, and a soda (that was too big for a medium). I saw some of the other groups while we were eating. Then I got mad >.< mad because after we finished eating, my group got up and just started planning where to go. THAT'S MY JOB, I had let them control me for too long. So I just stayed behind....let them go where ever they go....with no leader with a cellphone....bye bye.... I just walked away with my friend, Josue, to the water rides. He went on one, I waited for him...while looking out for my ex-team. The rest of the trip at the park was boring so I'll skip to the bus ride home.
On the bus, we were relaxed, couldn't change seats so with Kayla again it was. They put on Transformers (The First) I tried to fall asleep, but right as I was going to, the girl I happened to have a crush on spoke to me. I was at a state where I could have said ANYTHING (cause I was sleepy) I could have said, "The way you move makes me want to own you." or something else that would get me slapped. She just said, "Hi, remember me? I'm from your Science Regents" (I knew her from 6th grade though...) And then she left. Hmmmm, oh yeah, there was the part when the bus got dark, and no one could see. The only light was the one from the movie...and the ones from the cellphones they were using. I ARRIVED HOME AT 12:45 AM. That's all for this Senior TRIP!!! Which past anyways.....so.... yeah.
(Sigh) There is still more for me to tell.....
Next: Blog Status
Then: Dear Diary (in a new form, a form called, "Bundle" for each day's worth)
Last: Good Jokes Bio (finally)
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
No comments:
Post a Comment