7.15.2011

Dear Diary Bundle

Dear Diary
Bundle
  • Well, I would tell you all about everything since the last "Dear Diary" but, I...lost track...so I'll try my best.
  • Ok....so first thing I could remember that I have to tell you is: I TRIED OUT BlackOps!!!
THE GAME WAS....okay
THE GAME HAD....bad parts
THE GAME GOT....graphics
THE GAME GETS     8/10 Rating
By James W. Berry
  • Next, I went to target and bought Sonic and the Secret Rings!!!
THE GAME WAS....okay
THE GAME HAD....hard parts
THE GAME GOT....TOO MUCH SPEED (You miss a lot...)
THE GAME GETS    8.5/10 Rating
By James W. Berry
  • Also, that might become a new segment, you know, reviewing games.
  • I'm going to SCHOOL!!! But not summer school. A summer program that gives me High School credit early. (I know, I'm lucky)

  • Next, my uncle came to NYC He's face was different from what I was expecting but I'm glad he's here. WATCH OUT NEW YORK, I'M GETTING FRESH!!!
    • My dad's cousin also came, I own him a bit in technology.
    • We went to the beach- - -es, we first went to Manhattan Beach, but we left to go to CONEY ISLAND BEACH YEAH! (not judging...)
  • Then I came home, logged onto facebook talked to some people, and logged on here
    • Started writing...
    • Got bored....
    • Watched Good Luck Charlie, Ant Farm, Disney Channel Friends For Change Games
    • Then came back to you people, and wrote up to...here.
  • Uhmm, I think I should end this entry here...OH, about the other Dear Diary...
    •  I asked a question, and I found some answers, the most said answer was
" A person needs NOTHING BUT SUPPORT AND TALENT to become famous, period." I couldn't have said it any better myself.
  • Note for this entry: What do girls look for in a guy?Answer this question please. On Facebook or Twitter.


>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog