6.03.2011

QUICK UPDATES!!!

ok, reeeeeaaaalllly quick, I made a few changes
1.) I took out that annoying game at the bottom... SHHHEEEESSSHH!
2.) I added another page called, "DanWillTheFlim (YouTube)" bio coming shortly. here's a pic.
HyperCam is a software that allows you to make on-screen recordings

3.) Listen, I AM A FAIL SPELLER!!! OK? I was spelling, "Diary" wrong this whole time of the segment's existence. My friends who read the blog didn't even tell me :-(. It was so embarrassing when I went to http://yourdictionary.com and looked up, "Dairy" and it showed me definitions of milk, and cheese... sigh. I tried to fix as much as I could. Twitter doesn't let you edit, nor does facebook....The Dear Dairies are fixed to Dear Diaries now though.


That's all I'm doing right now.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog