6.01.2011

Dear Diary

Dear Diary
  • Today was AWESOME!!! Today I was an escort for Clem Richardson!!!!
  • It was a scary day though....
    • FIRST--I woke up late :(
    • SECOND--I missed 3 buses :((
    • THIRD--I was too shy to go to the room with the presenters :[
    • FOURTH--I was assigned to Mr. Richardson :)
    • FIFTH--All ready to go, everything set, then BAMM! I just remembered that I didn't know where the classes were... :'(
      • I knew I had to be confident, the presenters can smell fear!! o.o
    • SIXTH--I created small talk, and found out that he was a cool guy, not the head-ripping, blood sucking beast I thought presenters were supposed to be. Then again, this was my first, "Career Day"  :o
    • SEVENTH--We got into our first class, a class I knew...were going to act up!! o.o
      • I was afraid, for both me and my presenter, what if these kids acted up?? What if they got too loud??? AHHH!!!  0.0
    • EIGHTH--I was standing there...shocked, that this class didn't act out. Of course the usual sleeping girl, but wow. :D
    • NINTH--They answered questions, and we left that class   "Whew" ^_^
    • TENTH-(TWENTY-TH)--We had a good time. (>^.^)>

  • Uhmm, I think I should end this entry here...OH, about the other Dear Diary...
    •  I asked a question, and I found some answers, the most said answer was
"People say they support outsiders, so they can look good. Yup, only for their image's sake they say they support them. If they really do, then that's a whole different story. That would mean I'd have a lot more followers then I have now." I absolutely agree with that answer (by me)

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog