Hi again....I GRADUATED MIDDLE SCHOOL, I feel good because this was the second graduation I've gone to for 8th grade. NO I DID NOT GET LEFT-BACK, I was in this honored position where I had to assist the 8th graders of last year. Today I was in the former 8th graders' shoes, technically. I kinda messed up on stage a little...with the Pledge, I placed my left hand on my....I think chest? Instead if my right hand on my heart...I changed it afterwards, but I know EVERYONE noticed...
Now, on a more sentimental note, I will deeply miss ALL of those who helped me along the way, and I will remember more than clearly ALL of those who DOUBTED ME. So I can rub it in their faces 'till it burns.... when I make it big, that is...
(Sigh) There is still more for me to tell.....I think I'll work backwards from the Graduation
Next: Graduation Rehearsal
Then: Senior Trip
Last: Blog Status
Oh, and also, there is a Living Environment Regents test I have to take tomorrow, so....expect that to NOT be on this blog.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
No comments:
Post a Comment