6.19.2011

I'm BACK BABY!

Hi, it's been a while since I've last posted....a lot of BIG THINGS have happened lately... It's hard to post when you've got 60+ things chasing after you.

Now, this is a post to prepare you for whats about to happen here on my blog....
First a little change of color to start us off, there.

OK, I know I have to tell you guys about the Senior TRIP!!! so I will, just not here... I will make it a separate post.

Then, there's the Graduation Rehearsal, which went wrong for me, so I have to post that....

Then, there's the actual Graduation, which will happen tomorrow, and because of what happened at the Graduation Rehearsal, I don't know what to do at the Graduation....

Also, I'm going to write a little post about this blog, and how it's doing....(not so good BTW)

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog