1.31.2012

Hola, Long Time No See.

That's right, with a couple of notices.

  Not only am I coming back to you guys, but I'm also going to incorporate Tumblr techniques to this blog, which means I'm going to share posts, advertise, and over-all blog more random stuff....

  • NO MORE SEGMENTS -- starting as of right now.
  • NCnotcrazy advertisements are going up.
  • James W. Berry Inc. advertisements are going up.
  • MORE and MORE pictures will  be shown (I want to do a Smosh-like thing | view)
  • I like drawing.    (goes with the more pictures...)
  • I might begin to write raps, we'll see how that works out.
  • I am going to actually become famous.....all you have to do is watch me along the way...hmmm


**New signature**
>From James W. Berry (BLOG!!) -- Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog