9.23.2011

Wassup! My name's [NC]

Hi, my name is NC, but you could call me, "[NC]". I am the website created by James W. Berry, he is busy fixing my webpage NC=ShowTime!--part of the whole website NC=NotCrazy. You should really check it out, but in the mean time, I want to tell you guys some big news.


Now follow this:
James is very excited of his changed class (to a higher class) in High School,
because of this, AND the fact that his birthday on the 16th qualified him for a legal job, he wants to announce that he is going to see if he can apply for a job in Target!!!


So this means:

  • James will follow MOST scheduled due dates (for blog posting)-this isn't part of the scheduled times, I... just wanted to post....I hope I don't get in trouble...
  • James will keep you guys updated to the best of his abilities.
  • James will add a tab linking to my website, I hope.
  • James will get more people to come to his blog, like the last time....


From NC=NotCrazy (Check It Out!)
[All links on [NC] are colored red, on [NC] when you rollover them, they magically turn white!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog