**WARNING**
This post contains text that a teenage drama queen would say.
If you respect James or had a long day DON'T READ THIS POST.
Thank you.
Omg, I was a total FOOL at PROM, OMG!!! I was there feeling like I was going to "Capture this moment for life", but when it came down to it...I was a stick in the mud.
FIRST: I can't dance, but of course, you didn't need to know how to dance for this...
NEXT: I was sooooo, uptight ( I think that's the word) I, for some reason, can't be loose...
I was jealous of Felicia Joseph, she actually danced. (cries) All of my friends just had a good time, forgot about everything and got down. Me, I was like a baby....needed help to dance :(
I felt as if I was getting judged by how I danced (STUPID RIGHT??) This always happens... I always freeze up when it comes to dancing in front of ppl...another thing, People there switched and moved to different partners, and everything. I was just sitting there like, "Wow, don't I look like a loser...."
I guess I kind of danced...kind of. My good friends helped me try to loosen up, to no avail. GOD I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT!!!!
(breathes) I'm sorry, the prom just finished, the memories are fresh in my head, I'm just a little upset is all. Upset that I didn't move as much as I should have. Even this girl, this BEAUTIFUL GIRL came up to me, me (I must have been looking nice) and held my hands to dance. Talk about freezing. I was so shy like if I was watching myself, I'd asked if I was alright. I totally regret that moment now, like I should have done something-anything. Gosh...(breathes)
I'll be posting some pictures of me, and how I looked. Not that it matters, cause I didn't "get down"....
I'm making a self promise RIGHT NOW, on the Senior Trip, I WILL LET MYSELF GO!!! Not too far though, just enough to not regret it, and to still have fun.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
No comments:
Post a Comment