Dear Diary
- Yesterday was "Senior Cut Day" where you didn't have to come to school, if you were a senior.
- Was that day a success? NO
- Was it interesting? YES
- Were there failures? YES
- How many failures? To my knowledge, there were over 10 that I know.
- How many failures failed that you don't know? Over 50
- I was thinking of cutting also, but I had Living Environment Regents work to cover. I also had Algebra Regents that day.
- Now, I know you all don't really want to read about what happened in Algebra Regents, so I'm just going to skip to the failures part.
- **AHEM** First failure I saw that day was Shakir Leacock Jr. (no link), he joined us in lunch, after telling us his story.
- I had just came back from the scorching heat outside, to find a table to sit at. Then I saw Mr. Leacock Jr. walking towards my table, followed by a group of kids who wanted to know the fail.
- Now, not to hurt anyone (and that they didn't give me permission) I will not state their fails.....even though I really want to.
- The second fail I saw was Nikiwan Reddock (no link), he came with Shakir.
- After that, I saw Simon Kalendarev (no link), who was also involved in all of this.
- The fails didn't end there, later on, I saw Ariel Bernstein (no link) and James Anglade (no link).
- Now the whole team was here.
- It was kind of funny, when we asked them how they failed, each of them had a different story.
- It's hard for me to say much about "cutting" because I didn't cut (I'm a good boy)
- Uhmm, I think I should end this entry here...OH, about the other Dear Diary...
- I asked a question, and I found some answers, the most said answer was
"People can reach their careers if they simply work for them. Now, that doesn't mean losing yourself in the work, or leaving your social life behind (boyfriends/girlfriends) but just making the right decisions. Like getting home early to start your HW, or not going to the big fight, or even better, not starting a fight. You know, things that 'good' kids do." I agree with that answer 100%.
- Note for this entry: What does a person need to become famous?Answer this question please. On Facebook or Twitter.
>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
No comments:
Post a Comment