4.27.2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hi y'all, today's my mother's birthday, I really love her, today is her day. I hope she enjoys it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!




Aah, Now back to business, I'm glad to say, that right before the break was over, ALL of my HW was finished. >>>>now i can relax<<<<
    Oh guys, I might be making a website of my own, it's not a final thing, but it might happen. Because I think saying, " Hey, goto my site: http://jameswberry.blogspot.com" is, well lame. :(  Now listen to this, " Guys, goto http://(Site to be named).com " is shorter, for the dumb people.



Does anyone know this picture? Well, this is the upgraded profile picture from my Facebook page, "Good Jokes" I recently shut the page down, but I am sad that I was technically forced to do it. I had no other choice.
That page was made for no reason, BUT had a life. I worked so hard on it, I made so many links to it, I shared it like crazy, I even made a youtube video to it (Which I had to delete, cause that would be false advertising).


                             You know what? I'm going to post a biographical piece about "Good Jokes"



Well, I think that's it for now folks!!  (See what I did there? With the pig thing? No? Whatever then.)

>From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)

Click to go to JW.B (BLOG!!)
on facebook.com/JamesWBerryBlog