I myself am trying to do extra credit over this vacation, I have a good grade point average, but I want perfect. Yes, I know it sounds a bit "nerdy" but, who are you to judge? I am myself, and if that means to be a nerd who will make lots of MONEY when he grows up, then so be it!!
Now, on a totally different note, don't you hate haters? I mean they know you're better than them but, they try to cover that up by blowing your spot. 2 days ago, I think, a kid in my class, not naming anyone, was trying to blow my spot. (He dissed me) The funny thing was, he wasn't in ANY position to be dissing, he had some physical deformities. (Of course he didn't tell me the diss, no, he said it behind my back...) And that pissed me off >.< I mean if I had heard the diss right when it was spoken, I would've put him back in his place, but I heard it yesterday....-_-, and bringing something past up, is...lame. (Sigh) haters...
Well, If your wondering, which probably your not, I'm going to share this blog over 150 TIMES!!! yup, that's right. In between the studying, and the extra credit work, I will sharing this blog like crazy, cause 1 follower is 600 followers short (technically it says 6 followers, but four are me). I WANT TO BE FAMOUS!....please help??
> From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
Well, If your wondering, which probably your not, I'm going to share this blog over 150 TIMES!!! yup, that's right. In between the studying, and the extra credit work, I will sharing this blog like crazy, cause 1 follower is 600 followers short (technically it says 6 followers, but four are me). I WANT TO BE FAMOUS!....please help??
> From James W. Berry (still feeling hype)
No comments:
Post a Comment